dba Harris Sugar Bush
999 E Co Rd 325 N
Greencastle, IN 46135-8025
Cell number: 765-301-0389
e-mail: [email protected]
“VACUUM WATER OR OIL COOLED UNITS”
These complete units include the following:
NOTE: All units must be paid in full prior to shipping.
- Pump, Motor, Vacuum gauge, valve, check valve, vacuum regulator, miscellaneous fittings.cooling tank, and are mounted on a treated platform.
- Gas motors are Subaru. Gas motors above 35 CFM are built with a 2 to 1 gear reduction to accommodate pump RPM’s.
- Pumps are liquid ring design.
- Our pumps provide high CFM’s at high vacuum.
- Our pump design is maintenance free, dependable, and a long life vacuum system.
- Electric pumps include automatic shut off control.
- Gas pumps include filters only.
- 1 year no hassle warranty. 2 year warranty on Gas engines.
- Cooling line to be supplied by customer for water units only.
- Our new “H” Series system is cutting edge technology in vacuum. We were able to cool the oil to very acceptable levels by designing an aluminum tank that keeps the oil within 3” of the tank edge. This doubles the radiation of heat away from oil allowing a faster and more efficient cooling system for small vacuum pumps. To complete a proper oil temperature range in even 60 degree to 70 degree air temperature a small copper heat sink is added between tank and motor. Also no valves are needed to operate system during season. This is the perfect system for the maple industry. More durable and simple than any of our competition. With 29”+ vacuum capacity and high CFM’s at high vacuum no one can match our quality or value in the vacuum industry.
We now are convinced Subaru engines are the best engine on the market today. We have run Subaru for 3 years and no problems so far. We had customers that had severe vibration problems with other engines and we replaced it with a Subaru and completely solved the problems of vibration. We have no concerns about recommending Subaru engines as your first choice in motors. They run quieter and start very easy.
We can now supply HATZ Diesel engines to those who would like diesel. LP also available.
20 CFM unit
2 HP Electric
WATER SEALED $3295.00
OIL SEALED $4195.00
35 CFM unit
60 CFM unit
75 CFM unit
100 CFM unit
150 CFM unit
10 HP Electric
WATER SEALED $6793.00
OIL SEALED $7645.00
150 CFM 20 HP V-twin
GasELECTRIC START CAN BE ADDED TO GAS MOTORS FOR 35 & 60 CFM UNITS FOR $ 385.00. BATTERY NOT INCLUDED. 75,100, 150 CFM UNITS COME W/ELECTRIC START/NO BATTERY.
WATER SEALED $7699.00 Kohler
OIL SEALED 25 HP $9595.00
CALL US TO FIND OUT ABOUT OUR SPECIALS. 765-653-5108 OR 765-301-0389
** All prices are subject to a freight charge.
** Prices are subject to change without notice.
For additional information and pictures click here:www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
Home | Products | Syrup Story | Maple Ideas | Contact Info | Vacuum